Our client, a Global provider of Financial Solutions to Businesses requires an experienced Professional to join their Receivables Finance business in a Client Executive Team Leader position.
You will be required to ensure that the internal monitoring and control on the Client portfolio is maintained to the required standard and professional standards of customer service are provided to Clients.
You will also report to the Portfolio Director on all Key Performance Indicators relating to the Client Executive team, and lead operational and internal projects as may be required from time to time.
• To lead and manage a team of Client Executives, including supporting their training needs via regular appraisal.
• To maintain an overview that all processes and procedures are completed by the Client Executive team and to produce a KPI report that will be submitted to the Portfolio Director as required.
• To manage the allocation of Clients among the Client Executive team to ensure a balanced workload.
• To manage the processing of Client collateral data in line with the Receivables and other asset financing policies and procedures.
• Appropriate filing of all Reconciliations and supporting information.
• Follow up on any outstanding Client issues in an appropriate timeframe.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including Board and senior management.
• Results orientated.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Ability to lead a team of Client Executives – supervisory experience preferred.
• Relevant experience in Asset Based Lending and / or Receivables Financing.
• Good report writing skills.
• Excellent Word, Powerpoint and Excel skills.
• Full driving licence.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary plus a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.