In return you will receive a competitive basic salary plus bonus, pension and other benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a determined finance professional to join a growing invoice finance business in an Account Executive role.
Your time will be spent supporting a relationship manager with a mixed portfolio of factoring and invoice discounting clients and act as the secondary communication link to ensure a seamless level of service.
• To provide support to clients ensuring that the client gets the maximum benefit from the service thus ensuring increased satisfaction, client longevity and operational efficiency.
• To assist the client take on process – ensuring all client accounts are set up accurately and within sanctioned parameters.
• To ensure that audited and management accounts and other necessary management information is received in a timely manner.
• To ensure client records and changes in client status are recorded and implemented promptly and correctly.
• To be a supportive and participative team member ensuring that the duties of team members are effectively carried out in their absence.
• To agree realistic funding limits for clients (up to agreed authority levels) in line with good commercial judgement.
The successful candidate will be driven, adaptable, organised, a quick learner and able to operate under pressure.
A background in Invoice finance is essential.
March 2017 figures for the high street banks
The latest on the UK GDP data
The Q1 2017 insolvency statistics