Job Vacancy: Account Manager - Croydon - M2 Recruitment
Banking / Invoice Finance
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary plus excellent benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join the specialist Healthcare division of one of the leading providers of business finance in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, specialist, highly experienced team managing the accounts and relationships of all Pharmacy and Healthcare clients.
- Management of all Pharmacy and Healthcare clients.
- Monitor Client Risk and maintain client relations.
- Report risk and service issues identified within the portfolio.
- Conduct client visits, reviews and facility appraisals.
- Attend Risk Committee on a monthly basis.
- Identify opportunities for further product offering within the portfolio.
- Assist with the ongoing training and development of the Client Services Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Pharmacy and Healthcare sectors would be a distinct advantage.
- ABFA certification is desirable, but not essential.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377