The business finance division of Paragon Bank are looking for an Account Manager with invoice finance experience. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, manage a team of Client Executives while managing a growing portfolio of clients then please get in touch.
of the role
To manage a portfolio of invoice finance clients in accordance with mandate and operational procedures. You will also be line manager of Client Executives with focus on performance and development needs.
• Ensure facilities are operated strictly in accordance with mandate and procedures
• Assist in the evolution of procedures adopting best practice from industry expectations
• Develop strong client relationships
• Direct Client Executives in the completion of their duties ensuring priorities are managed
• Oversee management of recovery cases
• Identify risk within the portfolio and to undertake reviews of facilities
• Negotiate and complete proposals for the variation of facilities
• Assist sales team in conversion of new facilities in a timely and professional manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Office skills which include Word, Outlook and Excel
• Ability to manage challenging conversations and negotiations
• Enquiring mind to seek out information and raise further enquiry to protect our security
• Credible when engaging with business heads and leading employees
• Good team player, prepared to help others to achieve team goals
• Organised with ability to manage time when working under pressure
Grade C or above GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics and invoice finance experience, working within operations at senior level essential. ABFA Certificate course and financial analysis skills preferred.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (one hour for lunch).
Relevant training will be provided.