£38-45k plus bonus, car and excellent benefits.
Our client is a subsidiary of a well-known banking group. Through expansion we are looking for someone with a solid background in asset finance to manage, develop and also win new dealer and manufacturer relationships.
• To achieve the designated revenue objectives set by the company.
• To maintain and build upon current relationships to maximise new business.
• To continually prospect and develop new business relationships in order to maximise new business opportunities.
• To ensure introductory sources achieve conversion efficiencies that contribute to providing industry leading service.
• Manage and maximise current dealer relationships, ensuring business flow is maintained and finance penetration is in line with or exceeds targets.
• Pro-actively identify and secure new business development opportunities in line with an agreed business plan.
• Identify and undertake training of dealer staff on products and facilities.
• Undertake regular performance analysis with introductory sources and internal departments using KPIs and MI, taking remedial action, where necessary, to improve actual performance.
• Maintain awareness of changing market conditions, communicating and reacting accordingly.
• Undertake introductory source reviews in a timely fashion ensuring all introductory sources remain valid.
• Maintain regular communication with Key Account Managers in respect of introductory sources that are part of the Key Account Network.
• Proactively sell the use of “Sales Aid” by introductory sources to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and experience
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Strong commercial acumen to identify and create profitable new opportunities.
• Strong communication skills and a positive pro-active approach.
• An ability to operate as part of a dynamic sales team.
• Numerate with strong attention to detail.
• Broad knowledge and understanding of commercial finance.
• Ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure
This is a great opportunity to work for a first class business with a strong reputation in the market. To be considered for this role you must have current asset finance experience. A knowledge of the LCV or materials handling sector would also be advantageous.
In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons email@example.com or call 07790 808904 for a confidential discussion.