Manchester or Sussex
Competitive basic salary plus bonus and excellent benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an asset manager to join one of the leading providers of invoice finance and asset-based lending.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the
implementation of factoring agreements for the assigned clients in order to
determine the correct basis for finance availability and insolvency risk cover.
- Undertakes take on meetings with clients.
- Maintains contact with clients regarding possible issues
arising from the finance ability of the clients respective agreement.
- Assess whether submitted invoices conform to the applicable
- Independently carries out recommendations of stock and/or
receivables audits held at clients.
- Handle enquiries and complaints from clients.
- Periodically analyse clients within the portfolio against
relevant asset based policies and client agreements.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and
maintain constructive and beneficiary relationships with clients.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377