£30,000 to £40,000 plus benefits and bonus
Our client is a highly regarded, well established and broad ranging financial group with continuing plans for growth particularly in funding for the SME sector.
The successful candidate will support the regional corporate team to proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and deliver an excellent customer service to all external and internal customers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Support the regional corporate team in the Introduction new business
• Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, corporate finance advisors and clients.
• Achieve regional corporate team targets of new income by building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attend networking events as prescribed by line managers and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
• Support the regional corporate managers with activities including:
- Attend sales meetings with prospective clients when required across the region.
- Complete risk templates for sanction of the facility in conjunction with the corporate managers.
- Coordinate documentation and outstanding queries as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be from a financial services or commercial banking or accountancy background with a desire to develop sales experience.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 486 0011.