Our client is a major independent financial services business who are looking for an Assistant Manager to support the growing invoice finance team in the West Midlands. We are ideally looking for someone with financial services experience. An existing client base would be an advantage but not a necessity.
Purpose of the role:
· Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal & external customers.
· Assist the UK corporate team to maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
· Assist in developing a corporate image & perception to new (and existing) sources of business within the UK marketplace.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, corporate finance advisors and clients.
· Support corporate managers
· Achieve corporate targets as cascaded from the UK sales director - corporate; attend sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility in conjunction with the corporate managers; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals when requested by the corporate managers; attend sales team meetings.
· Commercial awareness
Managers – corporate
UK sales director – corporate
UK core sales team
UK construction team
Operations teams from around the UK
UK risk and UK sanction application underwriting teams
UK marketing team
This is a great opportunity to work for a class leading and award winning business.
In the first instance please email Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07790808904.