Job Vacancy: Assistant Manager – Corporate – Midlands M2 Recruitment
Banking/ Invoice Finance
Competitive basic salary, car / car allowance, excellent incentive scheme, pension and other flexible benefits.
Our Client is a leading name in the provision of commercial finance to UK businesses and due to major growth and investment are looking to recruit an Assistant Manager within their Corporate Sales team in the Midlands.
- Supporting the UK Corporate team to proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
- Assist the UK Corporate team to maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
- Assist in developing a corporate image & perception to new (and existing) sources of business within the UK marketplace.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, corporate finance advisors and clients.
- Achieve Corporate Team targets of new income by building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attend networking events as prescribed by line managers and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of commercial lending / business or commercial banking and solid financial understanding with ideally a minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role.
You must be target driven, customer focused and make positive and strong personal impressions on others.
Invoice Finance experience is preferred although not essential.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774