£17,000 to £25,000 plus benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established team for one of the leading Invoice Finance companies in the UK.
To act as the primary day to day point of contact for Clients and to support the Relationship Manager. To support and ensure the security and profitability through the efficient and effective management of a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- By acting as the primary day to day point of contact to support and work with Relationship Manager in maximising client life and satisfaction by managing client relationships.
- To work collaboratively with your colleagues within Sales, Risk and Operations to ensure effective delivery of client service throughout the life time of the client and ensuring TCF principles are adhered to.
- To support and work with Relationship Manager to identify opportunities to add value to client relationships both from the client’s and company’s perspective ensuring pricing reflects client risk and management, and that opportunities to provide additional services / products are identified.
- To support and work with Relationship Manager to minimise / avoid bad debts by working in partnership with Risk ensuring potential client risk issue are identified quickly and dealt with effectively.
- Through the Client Referral Scheme identify potential new prospects from the existing client base and wider professional contacts.
- To provide support to Relationship Managers in respect of client service, client risk and reward.
Experience of Invoice Finance is preferred.
In the first instance send your CV to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.