In return the successful candidate will receive a generous basic salary plus a range of excellent additional benefits.
An established Global Banking Group is looking for an associate director, Leveraged Finance to join its structured finance team in the City of London.
Your role as an associate director will require you to actively participate in the delivery of the wider Leveraged Finance business strategy by undertaking a number of responsibilities as listed below;
• Build and maintain a portfolio of client relationships alongside senior originators
• Understand and abide by the control, reporting, compliance and regulatory regime within the business.
• Look for opportunities to expand the scope and profitability of the franchise by identifying and originating new opportunities from existing relationships or developing new profitable relationships in a timely manner.
• Work with syndicate and sales to ensure that transactions are successfully distributed on a timely and cost effective manner.
• Work with portfolio management to identify secondary distribution opportunities that help to maintain origination capacity and the profitability of the back book.
• Maintain the highest standards of accuracy and integrity in all aspects of work.
• Operate to the highest standards of credit and underwriting risk management and stewardship.
• Proactive identification and effective management and / or escalation of conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes
• Strong analytical and accounting skills – ACA and/or ACCA qualification is preferred.
• Track record of working with others to deliver complex transactions for clients.
• Commercial skills to create relevant solutions for clients that are profitable for the business.
• Ability to work effectively and engage with clients and other external stakeholders.
• Practical understanding and application of risk management disciplines.
• Proven ability to deliver to stretching transaction deadlines.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.