Salary - £55k
Want to work for one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies?
MarketInvoice is shaking up the world of business finance. We help ambitious companies grow by providing funding when they need it most, instead of waiting up to 90 days for their customers to pay invoices.
We've funded against over £1bn worth of invoices, helping thousands of businesses across the country to achieve their goals. Our platform provides a slick user experience and integrates with all the leading accounting software packages, so it's never been easier for businesses to take control of their cash flow.
At MarketInvoice you’ll be solving real life business problems, working with a team of smart and dedicated people. It’s a fast paced environment but it's also a lot of fun, and we’ll give you the support and training you need to thrive. As the company grows, your role will too.
“Online business lending with the X-factor” - The Times
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment - https://medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-moment-as-a-business-founder-ff99fd4f51aa#.rjbe2sidc
You’ll join the Risk team and be in charge of performing field-based audit & survey examinations for current and prospective invoice discounting customers, structuring your findings and reporting back to the underwriting team, enabling them to make better decisions.
Our default rate is much lower than the industry average and the Risk team has played an essential role in achieving this. Our Risk team sits at the heart of the business, helping to develop new products, meet the needs of our customers, and develop world-leading risk-based pricing models.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be meeting our customers and prospects as part of the underwriting process. You'll be performing audits and surveys and inputting your findings into the overall risk decisions. You will be diligent and respectful in your approach, spotting issues early and enabling the risk team to tailor financial solutions that best fit our customers.
You will also collaborate with other departments, including Sales, Operations, Investor Relations and Legal.
What you'll do
● Manage field and office-based audits and surveys.
● Analyse client systems, accounting records, contracts, identifying any internal operational improvements and implementation of collateral control procedures. –
● Report risks identified on a timely basis.
● Analytical review of financial records/statements and substantive testing where appropriate.
● Write-up of results and conclusions of testing and analysis with clear recommendations on findings.
● Increase the efficiency and accuracy of our processes through automation and assist in drafting audit & Survey frameworks and procedures
● You have have solid, demonstrable experience of working in a field based survey & audit capacity in an invoice finance / asset based lending business.
● You have a good finance acumen gained through relevant experience.
● You’re analytical, have excellent attention to detail and you’re able to work under pressure.
● You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● You’re independent, well organized and with a “can do” attitude.
● You have excellent Customer Relationship skills
● You work hard and are passionate about achieving great results.
● You pitch-in and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
● You are data driven, and get things done.
● You’re excited by the challenge of revolutionising business finance.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's hottest FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
● Best in class share options scheme.
● Innovation days.
● Enhanced maternity leave.
● Childcare vouchers.
● Amazon Kindle and book allowance.
● Clear career progression.
● Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
● Mentoring from industry leaders.
● The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s hottest FinTech companies.
● 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off.
● A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch
Or send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org