The successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary plus a range of additional benefits.
Leading provider of financial services to businesses requires an experienced invoice finance audit professional to join their team in Cambridge.
The main responsibility of the role is to lead and manage audit activity on existing clients and new business prospects.
• Produce quality audit reports which identify, highlight and mitigate all risk and services issues.
• Work in close liaison with client management units, sales and risk management teams.
• Independently and objectively identify and manage risks through appropriate auditing.
• Take or recommend action to ensure the security of the funding provided, or to be provided.
• Continuously monitor and gather information from relevant sources to assess potential impacts and identify risks, necessary changes and business opportunities.
Previous audit experience in the invoice discounting industry is highly preferable but those with similar experience gained in accountancy, banking or business finance will also be considered.