The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a leading provider of financial services to businesses requires a client auditor to join their team in West Yorkshire.
This is a field based role responsible for the undertaking of audits of existing clients to ensure that the business’s position remains secure, that facilities are administered and operating to terms, plus ensuring security and identifying any areas of concern.
The role also requires the undertaking of new business surveys as directed, then reporting back to senior members of staff as to the suitability of a business for an invoice finance facility.
• Managing & conducting new business surveys and existing client audits for invoice finance deals and ABL deals, working alone or as part of a team of client auditors.
• Production of standard survey and audit reports that identify and quantify the risk within a deal, create possible solutions, detail the exit strategy and make appropriate recommendations within our risk framework.
• Undertake comprehensive preparation prior to each audit or survey to involve reading all briefing material provided, reviewing websites and discussing the key requirements with the relationship manager or business development manager/corporate manager.
• Financial analysis of customers annual accounts, management information and forecasts to help shape a deal with both commercial and risk focused recommendations.
• Produce high quality, timely and concise audit/survey reports clearly identifying all material risk issues.
• Book audits and proactively manage site visit and write up time so that service level agreements are met whilst remaining highly productive. Ensure that the audit diary is up to date at all times.
Candidates must be risk aware with good numerical and analytical skills. Working knowledge of accounting processes and procedures would also be advantageous.
This role would be suitable for someone who is currently operating within another area of invoice finance such as sales, client relations or operations and would like to move into an audit position.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.