£35-45k plus excellent benefits
Our client is a global banking organisation who are looking for someone to undertake initial survey assessments of a Customer’s business/facility and to undertake audits on existing invoice discounting customers
• To establish the validity and collectability of sales ledger at the customer’s premises with the assistance of finance, sales and despatch employees of the customer.
• To make recommendations regarding the product type, level of advance and any covenants which are key factors in the structuring of the facility.
• To ensure that all asset finance sub-let audits are completed in a timely manner and that the risks in the sub-let business are highlighted by ensuring attention to any issues that may arise during audits are communicated to credit.
• Liaise with business development managers, customer services relationship managers, operations and credit to establish the specific requirements for each job.
• Prepare for your onsite visit by reviewing previous audit reports, relationship manager’s comments and trend data to establish key audit activities/tests.
• To undertake assessment/evaluation of debt to be financed mainly in the context of a mid corporate business operation, at the customer’s premises and often in competitive and/or sensitive situations. To undertake occasional multi-company, multi-site, multi team surveys and audits, often in an acquisition or buys out/in situation.
• To carry out risk control audits on existing sales financing customers using our confidential products, in order to monitor the risk and to prevent fraudulent manipulation funds.
• Produce reports within agreed service level agreements including, in exceptional circumstances and with the approval of the regional audit manager, evenings and weekend working to meet exceptionally tight deadlines.
• Prior experience of the receivables financing Industry or similar time in an audit / risk related environment.
• High level of analytical skills and the ability to work both as an individual and as a team member.
• High quality communication skills are required to deal with external and internal customers at board level downwards.
• Ability to deliver timely, clear, concise and factual written reports.
• Ability to draw conclusions that accurately reflect the issues found at audit and survey.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages, notably excel.
• Data interrogation using excel, macros, formulas and pivot tables.
• Organisation skills of a high standard to manage ones own diary and time off site.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful and growing banking group.
In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons email@example.com or call 07790808904 for a confidential discussion.