The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
A highly successful independent invoice finance business are seeking an experienced Auditor / Surveyor to join their team in the South of England.
This is a field based role responsible for the undertaking of Audits of existing clients to ensure that the business’s position remains secure, that facilities are administered and operating to terms, plus ensuring security and identifying any areas of concern.
The role also requires the undertaking of new business surveys as directed, then reporting back to senior members of staff as to the suitability of a business for an invoice finance facility.
Key responsibilities include:
• To undertake a thorough review of all the pertinent aspects of a prospect / client business providing timely, accurate and concise reports with sound reasoned findings & recommendations.
• To provide flexibility and an ability to prioritise workloads to meet the changing needs and demands of the business.
• To engender a positive and professional working environment that engages clients and prospects so as to ensure client retention and thus maximise client income and opportunities at all times.
• Assisting with the management of risk around the business via adherence to operational systems and processes at all times.
• To provide assistance and support in the completion of regular internal audits of the regional offices providing timely, accurate and concise reports on the regions operational & process compliance to policy and procedures.
Candidates should be highly self-motivated with an invoice finance / ABL background that has a heavy bias towards risk and operations, as well as having a strong understanding of accounting and financial analysis.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.