Attractive basic salary and market competitive benefits package.
Our client, one of the UK’s major providers of specialist lending requires an enthusiastic, organised and driven individual to join their invoice finance division in the North West as a Bad Debt Protection Administrator.
The role will require you to act as the primary day to day point of contact for regional offices and their credit insurance provider.
To ensure the security and profitability of the business through efficient and effect management of the bad debt protection service offering under the supervision of the Bad Debt Protection Manager.
• Administer all bad debt protection related queries/applications in line with the agreed Service Level Agreement.
• Ensure constant monitoring of overdue payments, potential over trading of limits, payment plans, rejected collections and credit information.
• Manage the limit application process to ensure the quickest possible turnaround times and prompt communication of BDP limits to regional teams and their clients.
• Ensure charging of bad debt protection limit applications are recharged accurately and in line with the Standard Operating Procedure.
• To support the business and Bad Debt Protection Manager with any additional tasks required.
The successful candidate will have good knowledge of the principles of bad debt protection as well as having a firm understanding of trade credit insurance. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft office is also desirable as well as an ability to work within a team to meet tight deadlines and manage resources proactively.