In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary to £60k p/a, car + excellent benefits package.
An opportunity has arisen for a robust, enthusiastic and charismatic business professional to join a fast growing, market leading commercial lending Institution. The role will include travel in and around the North of England with particular emphasis on the North West and will also involve regular trips to the company’s London headquarters.
Your role will be to develop profitable, longstanding business relationships and proactively source new business from a network of commercial finance brokers throughout the region.
• Proven track record in business to business sales.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Strong work ethic with a desire to meet and surpass targets.
• Ability to make dynamic decisions quickly whilst demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
• Be able to work effectively with existing clients and continuously improve the relationship.
• Successfully manage a portfolio of clients and maintain an extremely high level of customer satisfaction.
• Identify and evaluate potential clients.
• Negotiate terms and agree processes with clients.
• To exceed individual targets and contribute to team targets.
• To endorse the brand and company ethos.
The successful candidate will be driven, ambitious and have extensive experience of business development in a sales based environment. You will also have the ability to maintain a high level of client satisfaction & retention.
March 2017 figures for the high street banks
The latest on the UK GDP data
The Q1 2017 insolvency statistics