In return you will expect to receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £35,000 p/a dependent upon experience + bonus potential + package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a determined finance sales professional to join a growing invoice finance business in an Internal Business Development role.
Based from their head office in Surrey, you will be responsible for developing new invoice finance business from a large number of SME businesses and commercial finance brokers throughout the UK. Your time will be spent based from the office liaising with existing and prospective clients over the phone to ascertain their bespoke funding requirements. The role will involve dealing with both inbound enquiries as well as actively targeting new business prospects.
• Proven track record in B2B sales.
• Proven track record of successful client acquisition.
• Relationship management.
• Excellent time management.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Customer service focused.
• Ability to make decisions quickly while demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
• Acquisition of new clients through telemarketing.
• Be able to actively recognise and assess potential clients.
• To negotiate terms and agree processes with clients.
• To report to the wider business regarding any potential sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain a large client base.
• To meet individual targets and contribute to team targets.
The successful candidate will be driven, confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills. You will have the ability to thrive working in a fast paced, target driven environment.