Basic salary up to £30,000 + uncapped commission and excellent benefits package.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a leading independent provider of specialist financial services, within their growing sales team in the
Your role will be to
proactively source new business from a network of Accountants across the
• Develop new profitable
relationships with Accountants across the
• Support internal Marketing and Business Development campaigns.
• Assist in the organisation and delivery of seminars and events.
• Produce weekly activity reports to be presented to the Sales Director.
• Meet and exceed sales targets set.
• Previous sales and business development experience is desirable, but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Enthusiasm, ambition and drive.
The successful candidate will be driven, confidant and ambitious with excellent communication skills and thrive working in a fast paced, target driven environment.