Competitive basic salary to £35,000 plus up to £5,000 quarterly bonus and a range of additional benefits.
An opportunity has arisen for an energetic, hungry and charismatic individual to join a market leading peer to peer lending company. The job will be primarily based in the North West, working alongside a senior sales professional in a Business Development Management role.
Your role will be to proactively source new business from a network of both banks and financial Institutions, in addition to professional Introducers including accountants, solicitors and brokers. In addition you will continually be maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
• Proven track record in business to business sales.
• Good communication skills with an ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Ability to work efficiently in a sales targeted environment.
• Ability to make dynamic decisions quickly whilst demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
• Be able to work effectively with existing clients and continuously improve the relationship.
• Effectively manage a portfolio of clients.
• To be able to recognise and assess potential clients.
• To negotiate terms and agree processes with clients.
• To meet individual targets and contribute to team targets.
• To promote the brand and company ethos.
This role would ideally suit an individual looking for their first step into a field based sales position.