In return you can expect a competitive basic salary up to £45,000, plus car, bonus and a range of additional benefits.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, field based, Business Development Manager within rapidly expanding independent provider of commercial finance, covering the South Midlands.
The successful candidate will be responsible for following up on leads provided by other areas of the business, visiting client premises to discuss requirements, highlighting products and services and negotiating terms of business.
• Following up on new business leads and setting up meetings.
• Planning and preparing presentations as required.
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
• Providing management with feedback.
• A proven track record of success within a field based sales role; ideally within financial services.
• Driven, highly motivated and ambitious.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
• A full driving license.
The client has an extremely strong appetite for new business, particularly within the small to medium sized sector and it is therefore essential the successful candidate must be dynamic, tenacious and pro-active, with a proven track record of success within business to business sales.