London and Home Counties
To 65,000 pa, car allowance, bonus and excellent benefits.
An excellent opportunity to work in an established team within a growing “challenger bank” providing “best in class” commercial mortgage facilities across London and the Home Counties.
• To identify and develop business opportunities from high value business introducers
• Business Development covers introducer liaison & management, panel management, trade shows and introducer events.
To deliver agreed business targets, including provision of a high service level to all broker accounts
Key result areas and accountabilities:
• Contribute to the delivery of the commercial mortgages sales plan for your business area in support of delivery of the banks overall lending plan.
• Deliver agreed mortgage application, completion and associated activity targets through provision of face to face relationship management support.
• Prepare, maintain and deliver an account management plan for each of the brokers in your business area.
• Provide clear demonstration of adherence to due diligence with brokers both at initial stages and on an ongoing basis in line with documented procedures.
• Provide feedback to relevant colleagues on any service issues that intermediaries raise to ensure our service proposition is appropriate for the market in which we operate.
• Identifies new business opportunities as and when required to ensure panel size is adequate to fulfil the bank requirements.
• Ensures that all communication to intermediaries is delivered in a timely manner and that any relevant messages are embedded within the master broker contacts.
• Ensures that all communications with intermediaries are professional, meet regulatory and conduct risk requirements and that any training that is required is provided as necessary to ensure compliance.
• Reviews with the lending manager that all enquiries, whether received by telephone, in writing or made in person, are dealt with promptly and efficiently and in accordance with the bank’s standards of service. May work on special or urgent mortgage cases as required.
• Promotes the bank in the UK through attendance at outside events and promotions.
• Operate key performance Indicators with the banks master brokers within your business area to support the delivery of the banks business plan.
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, email@example.com, Tel: 0161 486 0011