Thames Valley and Oxford
£33,000 to £45,000 plus car allowance plus benefits and bonus
Our client is a highly regarded, well established and broad ranging financial group with continuing plans for growth particularly in funding for the SME sector.
Your role will involve:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a portfolio of clients and of managing a team and be from a Financial Services background.
- Introduce new business
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships.
- Target orientated.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com or call 0161 486 0011.