£60-70k plus car, bonus and excellent benefits.
Our client is a well backed funder in the SME space that has seen great success over recent years. Through their expansion we are looking for someone who has a background in the Working Capital Solutions sector and have experience of working for either a bank owned or and independent invoice finance business.
· Proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities.
· Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
· Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
· Introduce new business
· Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, clients etc.
· Achieve own targets of new deals and minimum fees, for example, by: building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attend networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
· Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
· Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset-based finance industry including products and services, clients, competitors, introducers, risks, client industry and markets.
· Support and liaise with sales administrators and sales executives.
· Promote and represent the brand and services; demonstrate you are an ambassador for the company.
· Consistently and accurately provide accurate information to the sales administrators to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports.
· Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
In the first instance please send your CV to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011 for a confidential discussion.