£32,000 to £40,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Our client, an established and successful commercial finance group which has recently seen a very significant growth is looking to appoint a well-connected Business Development Manager who has a high level of activity and introducer base.
• Proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities
• Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers
• Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
• Introduce new business
• Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, clients etc.
• Achieve own targets of new deals and minimum fees, for example, by: building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attend networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts
• Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
• Develop knowledge and understanding of the asset based finance industry including products and services, clients, competitors, introducers, risks, client industry and markets
• Support and liaise with sales administrators and sales executives
• Promote and represent the brand and services; demonstrate you are an ambassador for the company
• Consistently and accurately provide accurate information to the sales administrators to assist in the production and completion of weekly and monthly sales analysis and reports
• Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
We would be interested in to hear from individuals from the invoice finance sector or from the banking sector if you have a strong network of introducers.
In the first instance please send your CV to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07790808904