An exciting opportunity has arisen for a determined finance professional to join a growing Invoice Finance business in a Business Development role.
Based from their Leeds office, you will be responsible for developing new Invoice Finance business from a large number of SME businesses throughout the Yorkshire region.
The role will require you to develop successful working relationships and generate business leads via your network of business introducers, including Accountants, Mortgage brokers and Solicitors; contacting and developing relationships with prospective clients, analysing requirements and suitability for a finance package.
• Proven track record in B2B sales.
• Proven track record of successful client acquisition.
• Relationship management.
• Excellent time management.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Customer service focused
• Ability to make decisions quickly while demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
• Be able to actively recognise and assess potential clients.
• To negotiate terms and agree processes with client.
• To report to the managing director regarding any potential sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain a large client base.
• To meet individual targets and contribute to team targets.
• To assist the internal sales team when required.
Applications will also be welcomed from candidates a little further afield who are happy to travel to the Leeds office at least once a week.
The successful candidate will be driven, confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills. You will have the ability to thrive working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
In return you will receive a generous basic salary + the potential to earn significant bonus + a range of additional benefits.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.