Our client is a leading independent provider of innovative working capital financing solutions to manufacturers, distributors, resellers and dealers.
They require a business development manager to join their team to manage a pipeline of ongoing business whilst also proactively identifying potential clients and engaging with them.
- Pro-actively manage a database of customers and prospects within the agreed geographical area for commercial sectors (construction, materials handling, forestry, light commercial vehicles, transport, and agriculture) and leisure (marine, motorcycle, motorhome & caravans, lodges, and music) sectors. Targeted to build solid and long-lasting working relationships, with future opportunities for development.
- Conversion of defined dealer opportunities for dealers in your agreed geographical area, to benefit from approved distributor/manufacturer programs or originated from introducer panels, for Inventory Finance programs.
- Managing all aspects of individual dealer relationships for customers and prospects within the agreed territory to ensure maximising of opportunities.
- Manage personal activity and pipeline to ensure personal targets are achieved including day to day planning and diary management
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of activity and results using CRM and other systems as required and advised from time to time.
- Previous distribution finance, or asset finance experience preferred, with evidence of hunting & farming new relationships
- Solid demonstrable commercial negotiation skills
- Ability to demonstrate ongoing understanding of key business & financial drivers.
- Ability to work on own initiative as role is field based.
- PC skills to include Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manage self in a constantly changing environment
- Salary will be comensurate with experience
- Usual company benefits such as pension, health cover, car allowance etc
- Strong bonus structure to enhance earnings significantly.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.