£55- 85k plus excellent bonus and benefits
Excellent opportunity has arisen to work in an established team providing invoice discounting facilities to UK corporates.
The successful candidates will be required to:
• Proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities.
• Develop on their existing Key Business Introducer Network.
• Maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example financial brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, clients etc.
• Achieve own targets of new deals and minimum fees, for example, by:
• Building and maintaining a level of new enquiries; attend networking events and identify and secure opportunities for new business and contacts.
• Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete risk templates for sanction of the facility; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
You will need to have proven experience of working in the invoice finance sector to be considered for this role.
Interested candidates should contact Mark Lyons, CBC Resourcing Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org tel:07790808904