£33,000 to £45,000 plus car allowance plus benefits and bonus
Our client is a highly regarded, well established and broad ranging financial group with continuing plans for growth particularly in funding for the SME sector.
The successful candidate will support the Regional team in Slough to proactively seek new clients and revenue for the company and deliver an excellent customer service to all external and internal customers.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Monitors client’s financial performance identifying opportunities and risk. Completes facility reviews, underwriting, risk frameworks and client visits as determined by the client status.
· Manages the client service managers, one to ones, and development reviews. Offers support and guidance where necessary
· Develops and maintains own network of business connections in the local area. Upholding the reputation of the business and demonstrating the key behaviours
· Through proactive analysis and understanding of the client business maintains client commitment.
· Through liaison with Client Service Managers ensure excellent standards of customer service are implemented and maintained.
· Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a portfolio of clients and of managing a team and be from a Financial Services background.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 486 0011.