Basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000 p/a dependent upon experience plus bonus (up to a maximum 35% of basic salary), £6,000 p/a car allowance and a range of additional benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a determined finance professional to join a growing invoice finance business in a Business Development role.
Based from their head office in Surrey, you will be responsible for developing new invoice finance business from a large number of SME businesses throughout the South East of England. Your time will be spent both based from the office speaking with prospective clients over the phone and face to face meetings at clients’ premises.
Part of a larger and more established financial services business, the majority of your leads will be sourced from a large database of existing clients with commercial finance facilities. In addition there will be some expectation to manage the ongoing relationship with a small number of broker contacts in your designated territory.
• Proven track record in B2B sales.
• Proven track record of successful client acquisition.
• Relationship management.
• Excellent time management.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
• Customer service focused.
• Ability to make decisions quickly while demonstrating a high level of risk awareness.
• Acquisition of new clients through telemarketing.
• Be able to actively recognize and assess potential clients.
• To negotiate terms and agree processes with client.
• To report to the managing director regarding any potential sales opportunities.
• Build and maintain a large client base.
• To meet individual targets and contribute to team targets.
• To assist the internal sales team when required.
The successful candidate will be driven, confident and ambitious with excellent communication skills. You will have the ability to thrive working in a fast paced, target driven environment.