The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Case Manager to join a leading provider of Alternative Finance for Businesses, based from their head offices in North London.
You will be responsible for liaising with Brokers and Underwriters obtaining all required documentation and supporting information, managing applications from inception through to completion.
• Liaising with brokers to assist obtaining the required documents and supporting information to expedite the completion of loan applications
• Manage expectations and deadlines whilst providing an excellent service that encourages repeat business
• Provide support to BDMs including answering telephone calls and dealing with correspondence via post and email
• Dealing with broker queries and keeping brokers up to date with the progress of their applications.
• Liaising with underwriting and credit teams.
• Ensure that data including tracking of calls, correspondence and visits are accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system
• Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals
• Attend and contribute to sales meetings
• General research including research into specific towns prior to setting up appointments for a BDM to visit
• Good Understanding in Lending / Mortgage or Secured Loan Process
• Experience in managing case load and processing applications quickly and effectively preferred
• Commercially aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Independent, organised and able to work on your own initiative, with a flexible approach to work
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good PC Skills and Microsoft Office Knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Hard working Team Player
• Previous experience in Bridging, Underwriting or lending experience is desirable
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377