Job Vacancy: Client and Analysis Manager - Alternative Finance - CBCRS
To £50k per annum plus bonus and benefits.
Our client is an ambitious and successful alternative finance company specialising in SME lending. As part of their continued expansion they are looking for a client and analysis manager to take responsibility for seamless customer experience and execution of deals.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within the companies; proactively seeking out client information, scheduling one-on-one meetings and offsite visits if required.
• Conducting financial and business analysis involving due diligence, market analysis and operational analysis.
• Reviewing, correcting and improving business plans. Escalating and resolving areas of concern.
• Providing business clients with structured feedback to ensure their financial and business documentation align with lender expectations.
• Producing lender briefing documents based on clients' documentation and data.
• Liaising with various teams such as origination, credit and legal to successfully manage clients and deal turnaround.
• Negotiating terms with clients to successfully execute and close deals.
• Organising/ attending internal credit meetings to monitor and update the portfolio of existing client business and monitor progress.
• Corporate finance experience (due diligence, valuation, deal structuring, document preparation).
• Strong numerical and analysis skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with clients and cross functional teams, outstanding telephone manner.
• Proven customer relationship management experience as well as negotiating contract terms is preferred.
• Prior experience in financial analytics and modelling is preferred.
• Prepared to work flexibly, structured and organised.
The role represents an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company and offers excellent career prospects.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Keith Snow at email@example.com.