The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary + plus additional benefits.
Our client, one of the leading providers of financial services to businesses requires a client audit associate to join their team in Birmingham or West Sussex.
The main requirement of the role is to provide overall administrative support to the national client audit team and to assist the head of client audit in developing the reporting accessing and monitoring of the national audit portfolio.
• Monitoring and reporting of all audit activity to include new business and extant book clients.
• Producing quality management information.
• Managing and controlling client audit portfolio to ensure risk is managed through identification of audit need.
• Working in close liaison with client management and sales teams.
• Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of invoice finance is desirable but not essential.
• Experience working in relevant environments such as commercial banking.
• Exceptional administrational skills.
• Excellent customer service experience.
• Good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.