Job Vacancy: Client Audit Manager - Banking / Invoice Finance - M2 Recruitment
Banking / Invoice Finance
Competitive basic salary plus car, bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Our client is an international banking organisation and a leading provider of Business Finance including Factoring, Invoice Discounting and Corporate Finance to a broad range of business clients from Partnerships to Plc’s throughout the UK.
A Client Audit Manager opportunity has arisen within their Receivables Finance team to be based out of their offices in the Birmingham, whose primary objective will be to lead, coach, motivate and manage a Client Audit team based across the Midlands region.
- Achieve or exceed Operating Plan, department budget and bad debt provisions.
- Ensure the security offered by new business prospects is correctly valued.
- Ensure every opportunity to broaden and deepen the client relationship is seized,
- Ensure excellent service quality standards are achieved and maintained in line with internal objectives.
- Work closely with the client management and sales teams.
- Ensure integrity of credit and operating risk procedures in line with group compliance requirements.
- Relevant Invoice Finance product knowledge.
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Invoice Finance Audit within a Bank or financial institution.
- Flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others.
- A comprehensive understanding of regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377