£50,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the largest trade and receivable finance organisation in the world, offering a comprehensive range of forward-thinking open account supply chain and traditional trade solutions.
They are looking to recruit a Client Audit Manager to lead, coach, motivate and manage a regional based Client Audit team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieve or exceed Operating Plan, department budget, and bad debt provisions.
- Ensure every opportunity to broaden and deepen the client relationship is seized.
- The security (asset) on the HIF system is correctly valued and displayed at all times.
- The security proffered by new business prospects is correctly valued.
- Working with others, to maintain and build upon high customer service standards by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- To create value by sharing technical knowledge with all staff and acting as a role model for improving standards and efficiency. Achieve or exceed targeted client satisfaction levels. Be acknowledged as a centre of excellence in risk identification.
- Be considered a Group champion.
- To ensure service quality standards are achieved and maintained in line with the bank’s stated objective to put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- To work in close liaison with client management and sales teams, and with Receivables Finance (RF) Asset Advisory.
- To lead by example, particularly in alignment to the bank’s strategic imperatives. Sharing best practice and technical knowledge to help develop an effective team.
- Ensure integrity of credit and operating risk procedures and implement the Group compliance requirements in conjunction with the relevant compliance department.
- Compliance generally and Sarbanes-Oxley Act Compliance 2006 specifically
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within Audit from an Invoice Finance background.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Nigel Blakey at email@example.com or call 0161 486 0011.