Leeds or Manchester
Competitive salary plus bonus potential based on reviewed performance and a range of additional benefits including: 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Our client, a rapidly growing provider of funding solutions to businesses requires a client executive to join their team in either Leeds or Manchester.
• Assist in the management of a portfolio of circa 25 invoice discounting clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of the client relationships.
• Deliver excellent customer service, responding to queries promptly and efficiently.
• Attending joint visits with other members of the relationship management team.
• Completion of the on-site survey.
• Liaising with solicitors to produce legal documentation.
• Liaising with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction of any conditions precedent.
• Completion of an annual review of the facility.
• Working with existing clients and network to drive new business referrals.
• Escalating any concerns to head of portfolio management or director.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly developing and innovative provider of bespoken finding solutions to businesses. As a result you must be driven, focused and keen to succeed in a fast paced business environment.
Finance industry, specifically invoice finance, experience essential, including a detailed understanding of financial accounting, business finance and risk management