In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + bonus + excellent benefits package.
Our client, one of the UK's leading independent providers of financial services to businesses requires a client executive to join their team in Manchester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing day to day support to a team of Relationship Managers. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of invoice finance clients, conducting periodic reviews, analysis of management information and maintaining client operating conditions.
• Deliver excellent levels of customer service.
• Preparation and handling of client documentation.
• Work closely with the relationship managers to understand and implement agreed strategy.
• Maintain a high level of professional conduct with internal and external customers face to face, on the phone, via e-mail and in written communication.
• Implement and monitor agreed risk standards and highlight any issues to the relationship manager or other teams as appropriate.
• Previous experience assisting in the management a portfolio of clients.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.