Competitive basic salary, bonus and excellent benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Relationship Manager / Client Manager to join a leading independent provider of commercial finance solutions to businesses, during an exciting period of growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day to day management of a portfolio of circa 20 clients, minimising loss to the company whilst providing first class customer service.
- Monitoring client facilities ensuring they are operating within the agreed terms of the facilities.
- Verification of debts prior to the advance of monies.
- On-going verification of debts and retention of relevant supporting documents.
- Compliance within AML & KYC regulations.
- Escalation of debts to Legal within agreed timescales.
- Query resolution.
- Previous experience working within Invoice Finance is essential.
- Ability to organise and prioritise high volumes of work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The opportunity would suit a confident, driven individual looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking organisation during an exciting period of growth.