In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, bonus and excellent benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Manager to join a leading independent provider of commercial finance solutions to businesses, during an exciting period of growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day to day management of a portfolio of circa 20 clients, minimising loss to the company whilst providing first class customer service.
• Monitoring client facilities ensuring they are operating within the agreed terms of the facilities.
• Verification of debts prior to the advance of monies.
• On-going verification of debts and retention of relevant supporting documents.
• Compliance within AML & KYC regulations.
• Escalation of debts to Legal within agreed timescales.
• Query resolution.
• Previous experience working within invoice finance is essential.
• Ability to organise and prioritise high volumes of work.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The opportunity would suit a confident, driven individual looking for an opportunity to join an ambitious, forward thinking organisation during an exciting period of growth.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email email@example.com.