The successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest-growing providers of financial services to businesses in the UK. Based from their office in Manchester, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of invoice finance facilities throughout the north west.
- Proactively managing client relationships, maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
- Undertaking client visits in line with agreed schedule with accurate and consistent reporting in agreed format and timescales. Undertake on-boarding meetings prior to pay out and ensure all pre-commencement conditions are adhered to.
- Ensuring that all required risk-reducing actions are prioritised, adequately resourced and tracked to completion. Appropriately risk grading each client facility in accordance with the risk policy and escalate client/risk concerns through the appropriate internal channels.
- Ensuring that both monitoring and watch clients escalated to your line manager and reported on monthly.
- Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377