£35-£40 plus car allowance and excellent benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within a well-established and highly regarded invoice finance company within their client operations team. The company is part of a wider UK group of finance businesses and is positioned for immediate growth and investment.
The successful candidate will have a portfolio of 35 to 45 key clients ensuring the provision of a high quality service and associated financing lending up to £500k whilst maintaining the security of finance made available.
Key to the role is to be client facing, making visits and providing excellent service and relationship management to maintain the high levels of client retention within the portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
• Mentoring and training new members of staff to ensure that they carry out their roles effectively.
• Advising the senior management team of any issues which may affect the security of prepayments or which might affect their relationship between the company and its clients.
• Supporting new business through efficient communication with the sales team, and identifying any ledger recovery concerns through a thorough verification/paperwork check, carrying out client take on visits where necessary.
• Annual reviews whether full review, client visit and/or audit both internal and external. Identifying any changes in nature of business/shareholding/guarantor circumstances/dilution and/or ledger recovery issues.
• Maintaining appropriate records of interactions with clients, debtors and staff.
• Liaising with clients, ensuring that a good relationship is maintained with clients and their staff, providing the best level of service whilst maintaining our security; including visiting the client when deemed necessary to support the relationship or as advised from time to time by the directors.
• Ensuring that adequate invoice verification levels are being carried out by telephone/email via company procedures, adhering to the credit policy.
• Making payments to clients as requested and authorised.
• Managing overpayments and larger payments in line with the credit policy.
• Ensuring supporting documentation is received in a timely manner and adequate.
• Setting funding, default and credit limits within authority levels approved and communicating such with clients where allowed.
• Monitoring and verifying accuracy of information on the receivables ledger.
Interested candidates should contact Nigel Blakey, CBC Resourcing Solutions, email@example.com, Tel: 0161 486 0011 / 07970 513960