In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary up to £50k DOE plus a range of additional benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join a market leading provider of legal services within financial services, during an exciting period of growth.
You will be responsible for the management of a large account and be responsible for developing an in-depth understanding of your allocated client and provide day to day support to ensure the account is running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
• Establish strong productive relationships with key stakeholders within allocated client account.
• Work with colleagues across all teams/departments/sites to assist with the resource to ensure the efficient handling of clients.
• Logging and handling of client complaints; tackling and eliminating the root cause of complaints in conjunction with the relevant operations stakeholders and supervising solicitors as required.
• Apply effective client take-on procedures to ensure a seamless integration of new clients within the business.
• Creation of innovative ideas to strengthen and widen the client relationship.
• Oversee the delivery of MI and provide appropriate reports to clients as required.
• Complete annual regulatory training as required.
• Excellent problem solving skills and a creative approach.
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
• Experience managing large clients within the financial services industry.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Familiarity with and management of KPI’s and productivity measures.