In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary up to £50,000 DOE plus a range of additional benefits.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced client relationship manager to join a market-leading provider of legal services within financial services, during an exciting period of growth.
You will be responsible for the management of a large account and for developing an in-depth understanding of your allocated client. You will provide day-to-day support to ensure the account is running as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Establish strong productive relationships with key stakeholders within allocated client account.
- Work with colleagues across all teams/departments/sites to assist with the resource to ensure the efficient handling of clients.
- Logging and handling of client complaints; tackling and eliminating the root cause of complaints in conjunction with the relevant operations stakeholders and supervising solicitors as required.
- Apply effective client take-on procedures to ensure a seamless integration of new clients within the business.
- Creation of innovative ideas to strengthen and widen the client relationship.
- Oversee the delivery of MI and provide appropriate reports to clients as required.
- Complete annual regulatory training as required.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a creative approach.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Experience managing large clients within the financial services industry.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Familiarity with and management of KPIs and productivity measures.
BM CRM ML
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377