Job Vacancy: Client Risk Manager - Banking / Invoice Finance - M2 Recruitment
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, plus bonus and excellent benefits (Relocation assistance will also be provided).
Based out of their operational centre in Melbourne you will be responsible for maximising the company’s potential in achieving its strategy and vision, by overseeing client services and credit risk within the portfolio and ensuring operations are conducted within the risk framework.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join a market leading provider of Invoice Finance in Australia.
- Support the operations teams and ensure the adequate management of clients.
- Implement strategies relating to Risk Management.
- Drive processes to ensure the early identification of adverse risk in the business.
- Promote a positive risk management culture across the business.
- Maintain bad debts at acceptable levels through effective oversight and management of the collect out process.
- Ensure risk issues are reported and monitored in a precise and consistent way across the business.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary, plus bonus and excellent benefits.
- Successful track record within Invoice Finance operations and risk.
- Comprehensive understanding of debt recovery procedures including legal proceedings for recovery.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain productive relationships and develop and maintain credibility with business leaders and peers alike.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Relocation assistance will also be provided
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377