This role pays £40k-£45k, plus equity and a full package of benefits.
Want to work for one of the UK’s hottest fintech companies?
MarketInvoice is shaking up the world of business finance. We help ambitious companies grow by providing funding when they need it most, instead of waiting up to 90 days for their customers to pay invoices.
We've funded against over £1bn worth of invoices, helping thousands of businesses across the country to achieve their goals. Our platform provides a slick user experience and integrates with all the leading accounting software packages, so it's never been easier for businesses to take control of their cashflow.
At MarketInvoice you’ll be solving real life business problems, working with a team of smart and dedicated people. It’s a fast-paced environment but it's also a lot of fun, and we’ll give you the support and training you need to thrive. As the company grows, your role will too.
Hear from our co-founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment - https://medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-moment-as-a-business-founder-ff99fd4f51aa#.rjbe2sidc
You'll be responsible for ensuring that our new and existing business clients receive the best possible customer experience. You’ll do this by initially owning customer relationships yourself and helping new key customers through the on-boarding process. Following this, you’ll build out your own customer service team to support business growth.
Working closely with the sales, operations and risk teams, you'll be supporting CEOs, founders and finance directors at growing UK businesses across a range of sectors as they use our platform.
This role brings the opportunity to develop your business acumen by learning about various business models and their funding requirements, as well as providing exposure to both the sales room and operations of a fast-growing fintech company.
What you'll do
· Managing and co-ordinating funds withdrawal requests
· Communicating all facility decisions to the customer.
· Handling customer queries.
· Working with the account management and risk teams to ensure our customers have access to the best products to suit their needs.
· Working closely with the new business team to on-board new customers in the smoothest possible way.
· Building out materials to help scale customer onboarding and ongoing usage of our products.
· Understanding the nature of our customers’ businesses, such as their strategy and expected future growth.
· Monitoring client accounts to support the Risk team in managing their portfolio.
· Working with product teams to develop industry leading tools to support customer service activity.
· Providing a brilliant customer experience.
· Relaying feedback to other teams: risk, product, sales and operations.
· You will then need to build and manage the customer service team from scratch to scale up the function over the next few months.
· You have experience in a client services role in the invoice finance industry.
· You have a relevant degree or similar academic experience.
· You have strong interpersonal skills and are confident to conduct business on the phone.
· You have a strong understanding of financial accounting, business finance and risk management.
· You are entrepreneurial and proactive in your approach.
· You are able to build and successfully manage a team.
· You pitch in and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
· You relish a big challenge.
· You are passionate about delivering great customer service.
· You work hard and are motivated by achieving great results.
· You’re excited by the challenge of revolutionising business finance.Benefits
· Best-in-class share options scheme.
· Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership.
· Amazon Kindle and book allowance.
· 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your birthday off.
· Innovation days.
· Enhanced maternity leave.
· Childcare vouchers.
· Clear career progression.
· Mentoring from industry leaders.
· A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch.
To apply click here