The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + a range of additional benefits.
Our client, a leading independent provider of financial services to businesses requires a driven, robust and hardworking professional to join their team.
The role will involve supporting a team of client managers in the management and monitoring of a portfolio of clients with commercial finance facilities; monitoring the day to day running of the portfolio, managing the ledgers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring all documentation is in place.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To maintain a high level of service for a diverse portfolio of client’s with invoice discounting, full factoring and asset-based lending facilities.
• To be the main day to day contact for client’s to resolve matter’s in the most effective way possible.
• To check, release and log invoices assigned.
• Complete monthly retentions and reconciliations for a portfolio of invoice discounting client’s.
• Maintain excellent customer service while managing risk, numeracy and accuracy and attention to details.
• Systems – Previous use of Aquarius, IFactor, Excel, Word, Risk Factor, Credit safe, Microsoft Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Previous experience within invoice discounting/ factoring or asset-based lending is highly desirable.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.