You can expect a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior collections/recoveries manager to join a leading specialist commercial finance provider in Hampshire.
The position involves managing a team of 12 debt recovery and credit control advisors in all areas of finance debt recovery, credit control and SME debt recovery, ensuring a high level of customer service while working in line with debt recovery legislation.
- Day-to-day running of a team of collection advisors and verification advisors; managing workloads and prioritising work to meet business targets and team key performance indicators.
- Liaising with third parties to successfully resolve collections issues, disputes and queries.
- Ensuring all advisors are fully operational within debt recovery compliance legislation.
- Collating and reporting information to senior management teams.
- Previous management experience within credit control/collections.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
M2 Professional Recruitment Services
Tel: 01625 522 774
Fax: 01625 523 377