In return you can expect a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior Collections/Recoveries Manager to join a leading specialist commercial finance provider in Southampton.
The position involves managing a team of 12 debt recovery and credit control advisors in all areas of finance debt recovery, credit control and SME debt recovery ensuring a high level of customer service whilst working in line with debt recovery legislation.
• Day-to-day running of a team of Collection Advisors and Verification Advisors; managing workloads and prioritising work to meet business targets and team Key Performance Indicators.
• Liaising with third parties to successfully resolve collections issues, disputes and queries.
• Ensuring all advisors are fully operational within Debt Recovery Compliance Legislation.
• Collating and reporting information to Senior Management teams.
• Previous management experience within credit control / collections.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
• Ability to prioritise own workload.