South East England
In reply you will receive a competitive basic salary + a range of additional excellent benefits.
Our client - a leading provider of financial services to businesses requires an experienced commercial finance professional to join their team in South East England.
You will be responsible for the ongoing support to the commercial team in the execution of deals including reviewing and signing off pre-commencement conditions and liaising with third party suppliers to support the on boarding process ensuring clear and timely communication throughout.
• Analyse client financial information including analysis of P&L, balance sheet and cash flows.
• Assist in preparation of deal information for credit committee. Ensure that deals have key information for review by credit committee.
• Work closely with risk as part of the deal team when required.
• Report on a weekly basis on the progress of deals.
• Provide assistance and support to commercial team members as required with a view to developing knowledge and departmental ‘best practice’.
• Experience working in invoice finance or a related industry.
• Ability to organise and prioritise high volumes of work quickly and accurately to manage conflicting deadlines.
• Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with changing demands.
• Good level of communication skills at all levels.
• Assertive interpersonal skills when communicating with colleagues and clients.
For more information about this role or any of our vacancies call 01625 522 774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.